AGC Build Georgia Awards
AGC Georgia members participate in the prestigious AGC Build Georgia Awards competition to celebrate their firm and projects demonstrating construction excellence. Winning projects represent the best the construction industry has to offer by both general contractors and specialty contractors. In order to do so, their award submittals must demonstrate their ability to meet the following criteria:
- Exceptional project safety performance
- Overcoming the challenges of a difficult project
- Innovation in construction techniques and materials
- Excellence in project management and scheduling
- Dedication to client service and customer care
Award recipients are featured in a special construction-focused supplement in Atlanta Business Chronicle each June. This opportunity allow us to promote our award-winning members and the association to the publication's more than 170,000 readers.
Only project completed in Georgia are eligible for AGC Build Georgia Awards. Member firms have an opportunity to compete in several different categories depending on the size of their firm, the type of project delivery method used, the type of construction, and contract amount of the project.
The 2023 Build Georgia Awards program opened December 7, 2022. Project applications were due on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 1:00 pm. A late deadline of Monday, February 6 at 4:00 pm was also available for an additional $200 per nomination.
- The entry fee for a project submitted by a single contractor is $800. ($1,000 for late submission)
- The entry fee for a general contractor project submitted under a joint venture or partnership agreement between 2 contractors is $1,500. ($1,700 for late submission)
- The entry fee for a general contractor project submitted under a joint venture or partnership agreement between 3 contractors is $2,200. ($2,400 for late submission)
Projects earning first place honors will be recognized during the AGC Georgia Annual Convention held at the Omni Amelia Island Resort from June 8-11, 2023.
If you are new to the program, it's best to review the nomination requirements several weeks weeks prior to the entry deadline and plan who on your team will be responsible for gathering commendation letters from partner firms, progress photos, your project's subcontractor list (only for GC nominations) completion photos, key facts about challenges on the project, and much more.
Please review the information included below to help guide you through the nomination process.
Below are nomination packets from the 2023 program year. For anyone interested in participating in 2024, please review the below information to help you better understand the criteria.
Please choose the packet representing your firm's membership category in AGC Georgia.
2023 Nomination Portal
Previous Build Georgia Award Winners