For small contractors just starting out, the school of hard knocks is a tough instructor. AGC Georgia is proud to offer this resource where members from around the country share resources to help emerging contractors overcome challenges they may face when entering the industry.
The 12-part video series is designed for contractors who have been in business for 3 or less years. It addresses common industry challenges and best practices. However, anyone aiming to start their own construction business or works in the construction industry can learn from the expertise of the individuals who are featured in this series.
Members of AGC Georgia are also automatically enrolled as members of AGC of America. Any representative of an AGC Georgia member company is entitled to login credentials to the AGC of America website. If you need assistance with creating your credentials to www.agc.org, please visit this link
Videos featured in the Emerging Contractor Information Series
- Module 1: Company Organization - Free Preview is provided below.
To view the remaining videos, employees of member firms are encouraged to Click Here
and login to the AGC of America website.
Anyone affiliated with a firm that is NOT a member of AGC Georgia is encouraged to complete the form at this link
to earn access to the video modules.
- Module 2: Effective Leadership
- Module 3: Insurance and Bonding
- Module 4: Business Development
- Module 5: Contracts
- Module 6: Workplace Legal Compliance
- Module 7: Financials and Cash Flow
- Module 8: Bidding and Estimating
- Module 9: Executive Management
- Module 10: Scheduling
- Module 11: Warehouse, Tools & Equipment
- Module 12: Safety (4-Parts)