As a member, you are provided with numerous opportunities throughout the year by AGC Georgia and AGC of America to recognize your company and employees for delivering outstanding construction, demonstrating safety excellence, and partnering achievements. This type of recognition enhances your company image and reputation allowing your firm to stand out when you are pursuing new work and recruiting or retaining top employees. At the same time, acknowledging your employees for a job well done builds morale and pride.
Award programs available to you:
- AGC Build Georgia Awards — this annual awards program recognizes construction excellence in Georgia with winning firms and projects announced at AGC Georgia's Annual Convention in June. The submittal process opens in December for projects completed in that calendar year with nominations due in early February of the following year. Learn more.
- Ron Amerson Supervisor Safety Awards— this program recognizes individual achievements in safety excellence by field personnel based on manhours supervised the previous year. Nominations for this award are due at the beginning of each February with superintendents honored in the spring at regional ceremonies in conjunction with Members First meetings held around the state. Along with smaller ceremonies offered around the state, a large number of superintendents attend an event in metro Atlanta celebrating their success. Learn more.
- Corporate Safety Awards— this program for AGC Georgia mirrors the national program where member firms compare their excellent safety record against national averages and with AGC contractors across the U.S. of similar size and with those performing similar types of construction. Nominations for this award are due at the beginning of February with winning firms announced at AGC Georgia’s Annual Convention in June. Learn more.
- SIR Award—this award is the highest honor given to a deserving individual. The SIR Award recipient exemplifies values embraced by the AGC organization - skill, integrity and responsibility - and has consistently demonstrated outstanding service, industry leadership, and involvement in the community throughout their career. Learn more.
Learn more about the following award programs offered by AGC of America.
- Alliant Build America Awards
- AGC Build America
- Marvin M. Black Partnering Competition
- Safety Award Programs
- AGC in the Community