Contractors: Take Note
Learn the Benefits of ConsensusDoc over 2017 AIA A201
Lunch and Learn: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Phil Beck, Partner with Smith, Currie and Hancock, LLP
- Brian Perlberg, AGC of America Senior Counsel and Executive Director of ConsensusDocs
AIA recently updated its A201 general conditions and related agreements. ConsensusDocs, which is written and endorsed by 40 organizations, including AC of America and owners' groups, also recently updated its most used agreements.
Learn what is new and different about these documents, different negotiation strategies, and how you can leverage these updates in you next contract. Even if you no not use standard industry contracts, these updates will impact what is coming in future contract requirements.
Join us for this information session which will address:
- Critical new contract language including: payment; termination; time and delays, notice, insurance requirement, means and methods, submittals and much more, and
- Contract negotiation strategies to making modifications to standard documents and leveraging the differences between the two standard document provisions, and
- The new AIA A201 agreements and insurance exhibit.