- Be sure to read the below cancellation policies for both event registration and room reservations prior to making a decision on whether you want to attend.
- We are working to hold networking events outside during this conference and limit indoor gatherings.
- Social distancing will be in effect for all business participants at each of the leadership sessions.
- Mask will be strongly encouraged.
- We will follow all health and safety guidelines mandated by The Cloister.
- All participants will be required to sign AGC Georgia's liability waiver to participate in this Fall Leadership Conference.
AGC Georgia's REGISTRATION Cancellation Policy
Due to COVID-19, this conference has a new cancellation policy. Once registered,
there will be no refunds for cancellations. Substitutions are encouraged.
AGC Georgia's ROOM Cancellation Policy
If you reserve a room at Sea Island through AGC Georgia's room block, you are financially responsible for the room even if you do not attend. Should Sea Island offer to cancel your reservation, please understand AGC Georgia is still financially responsible for the full room block and if you need to cancel your reservation, the fees for that unused room are passed to AGC Georgia.
We can't guarantee we'll have a wait list of individuals needing rooms, however, in the event we do, Machell Harper will be happy to help you move your room into someone else's name (and remove all financial responsibility from you), but you must work directly with her. Again, calling Sea Island to cancel your room reservation doesn't release you from financial obligation to AGC Georgia. Please work directly with Machell Harper at AGC Georgia should you have any concerns.
There are 15
rooms available in the AGC Georgia room block at the Inn
. These rooms start at $180 ++. These are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Rooms at The Cloister start at $325. (The Cloister is defined as The Cloister Main Building & Wings, The Cloister Beach Club and The Cloister Ocean Residences. Run of Cloister
is defined as Resort or Garden View.)
BOOK YOUR ROOM
- Reservations through online portal: Click here
- Reservations by Phone: Rooms may be reserved between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm 7 days a week by calling the Sea Island reservations office at (888) 974-0382. This is a unique number that identifies you to the reservations agents as a guest who will be attending the AGC Georgia Fall Leadership Conference.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Guests arriving before 4:00 pm will be accommodated as rooms become available.
- Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Valet parking is available to all overnight guests for a charge of $15.00 per night. Valet parking is required for guests staying in The Cloister Main Building or Wings.
- Self-parking is available to overnight guests staying at The Beach Club or The Cloister Ocean Residences, for a charge of $10.00 per night.
If you have any problems booking your hotel room for the conference please reach out to Machell Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-298-4108.