WebEd: 20201 Construction Economic Look Ahead
December 3, 2020 - 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Click Here to Register
Member Price: $0
Non-Member Price: $0
Understand the data to understand what's going on. We're now past the six month mark since COVID-19 spread to the US. Though most states initially imposed restrictions, recent signs point toward reopening and recovery. Join this webinar to hear our experts explain the story of construction data, jobs reports, and what this means for our industry in 20201.
- Trends in Construction activity across the Country.
- What states are recovering and which ones are not.
- What sectors and verticals have been impacted most.
- Deep Dive into the key metro area activity.
- What this means for 2021.
Senior Director of Business Development, Marketplace
The Associated General Contractors of America