AGC Georgia's 3rd Annual
Construction Professionals Conference & Marketplace
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
7:00 am - 2:50 pm
Georgia International Convention Center
2000 Convention Center Concourse
College Park, 30337
View Event Webpage
AGC Georgia will release a brochure, including course summaries, confirmed exhibitors and much more in early 2016. In the interim, we are accepting exhibit reservations and early attendee registrations.
We are planning for 500 attendees to participate in 25+ learning sessions in the following areas:
- Executive Operations – Make decisions based on current laws, best practices, and proven leadership strategies
- Human Resources – Fairly manage employee matters with the most sophisticated tools and resources
- Marketing - Discover how to effectively market your company using unique resources
- Safety & Health – Empower individual jobsite leaders and company-wide safety directors to lead the safest workplaces
- Soft Skills – Dive into emotional intelligence, generational differences, team building, time management, and more
- Technology – Stay relevant with clients and fellow employees, discussions include best in class construction apps, mobile device management, beginner to advanced BIM know-how
Often times, great ideas are discovered when sharing experiences with peers. With more than 500 of the best and brightest minds from our industry participating, this is the perfect place to network and learn from each other!
Need accommodations on April 26?
Atlanta Airport Gateway
2020 Convention Center Concourse; College Park, 30337
$179 + taxes per room --- Rate expires 4/5/2016 at 5:00 pm
Visit this online reservation page for our group or call 404-763-1544 and request "Associated General Contractors of Georgia" room rate.